Pages

Monday, 18 June 2012

[MERCH] Arrival of the Glorious "JUMP world" ( * A *)



Hello Everyone ~

Just back from School and really tired ~
LOOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!!! My JUMP world Album YAYYYYY
Well my JUMP world Just arrived and its the limited edition as i had mentioned it before
This is the Limited Edition with 2 disks in it. One being the audio and the other one is the MV/ Jacket shooting or MV making.
Considering this one doesn't have any MV, this probably would be comprising of the Jacket Shooting of the photo book.
Now one reason why I prefer Johnny's Studio Albums are because they have Photo books and I LOVE them.

The cover's got a 3d card which changes as we flip it. And I am loving it while playing around with it XD

Excuse me whilst I type everything here in caps cuz
I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT TO LISTEN TO IT( * A *)

I shall wrap up with these pictures of my package and the album ~
Shitty picture but gold has arrived

I am not good at taking pictures so please excuse me

No comments:

Post a Comment