Pages

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Exams ended ...



Long time no update!
I had been banned to use the PC since a week due to exams.Like... my mum had taken away the wire and stuff so i couldn't use the PC.
Exam week was super hectic ... I haven't slept at all ..i stayed awake for most of the exams.... and right now I am super depressed. I miss fangirling ......i haven't got myself into my fav idols since a week ~ without their songs ... i feel so incomplete. 

Well... right now... i am having frequent neck pains  , backaches and headaches too ... i have gotten large eye-bags . you could even shop with them :P 


   


Whaaaa i feel motivated now ;w;;;

I wasn't here since 25th Sept right? I just listened to U Kiss' new song "Stop Girl" ~ i love it!
the beats are so nice and the song is catchy too!!!
But i still had problems remembering the names of the members :/
i'd been listening to them over 6 months and still i cant remember XDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment