Pages

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

A small update on my College Life


Hey there! i haven't updated in a while!  miss me? (LOL)
Well i did !

So yeah.. basically ... this was my first week in college ... I sort of missed my first five days of orientation so my life has been awkward until now.
I see everyone in groups .. or more than two people roaming around together ~ in the hostel as well as in the campus.
Well.. i do have a few people whom i know ...such as the two of my high school batch mates who know me pretty well than the others here.
Otherwise i am very shy and awkward to go and talk to anyone.
Well... My roomie , We are pretty much getting along well... but yet i am awkward and shy.

Well.. So we had this campus induction programme thing in which we were briefed about the institute and the campus and yeah.

The first few classes were really intense and ... the first two hours of class was literally sharpening a pencil with a freaking cutter LOL.

Also , At the dorm. . .
 I did manage to make a few friends and I keep hanging out with them and stuff ~
Dinner tables at the dorm are fun cause we all keep talking and its really fun hanging out with these guys.

That's all for today I guess. .

No comments:

Post a Comment