Hello!
I am not updating much but I had to update for the new name I had thought for this blog.
The new name for this blog was initially going to be "The life of a spaced out potato" but then I realised that the name would be too strange and it wouldn't be something I would be able to illustrate in the future.
After various combinations of thoughts, I decided to land on to the title "The Daily Writings Of A Confused Soul."
Well , I am a very spaced out person by nature and mostly confused , so the name suited out of all the combinations I have had.
Another name that I had thought for the blog was , "The outer space diary of my mind" and honestly , I did not know how I would explain the meaning behind it , so I cancelled it. ( the name seems very very vague though)
Also , lately we've all been watching a lot of good films in our Film Studies classes so I have been enjoying different kinds of films and stuff.
I am also very excited for the comic con I would be going to soon. It is in my home city and this is probably the first ever comic con I am going to go for~
The best part of it is , Mark Gatiss is one of the Special Guests for the event and he's going to have an Autograph session and I reeeeeaaaaallllly hope that I get to go for it!
Can't wait for next week at all!
Well for now , I think this is too much of an update.
Hope you all have / had a nice day!
Bye Bye!
I am not updating much but I had to update for the new name I had thought for this blog.
The new name for this blog was initially going to be "The life of a spaced out potato" but then I realised that the name would be too strange and it wouldn't be something I would be able to illustrate in the future.
After various combinations of thoughts, I decided to land on to the title "The Daily Writings Of A Confused Soul."
Well , I am a very spaced out person by nature and mostly confused , so the name suited out of all the combinations I have had.
Another name that I had thought for the blog was , "The outer space diary of my mind" and honestly , I did not know how I would explain the meaning behind it , so I cancelled it. ( the name seems very very vague though)
Also , lately we've all been watching a lot of good films in our Film Studies classes so I have been enjoying different kinds of films and stuff.
I am also very excited for the comic con I would be going to soon. It is in my home city and this is probably the first ever comic con I am going to go for~
The best part of it is , Mark Gatiss is one of the Special Guests for the event and he's going to have an Autograph session and I reeeeeaaaaallllly hope that I get to go for it!
Can't wait for next week at all!
Well for now , I think this is too much of an update.
Hope you all have / had a nice day!
Bye Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment