Hello Guys!
THE JACKPOT HAS FINALLY HIT MY DOOR (or Dorm .. I must say xD)
The package for Monsta-X's 'Monbebe' 1st Generation Membership that I had bought for my birthday has finally arrived after a LONG wait.
I wanted to make a video for it , but I was really in a rush so I just have the pictures.
This may seem out of topic, but I really really must mention how DHL does a brilliant delivery.
This entire membership package came inside a box. The box has a tiny slit where you can see your name and your membership number on it. Along with the MX and MB on it~
The colour is very pretty though~ navy blue and red and white (do I see a hidden fandom colour??)
 |
| Here's a messy picture of the box , ignore my jeans and socks in the BG |
After opening the box , there is the opening for the card along with a cute message that says
THANKS FOR MY MONBEBE
 |
| This is so cute I am already tearing up. |
And here is the main character of the membership package ,the card.
 |
| I'm so happy even on the card. (PS: I really love the Design) |
 |
| The back part of it |
Then , we have a message book along with two cards (one being a group photocard and the other is a card used for broadcast and recordings) along with an eco bag and a bottle.
 |
| I was holding dem cards here , so .. sorry |
 |
| TOP- Photocard ; BOTTOM- Broadcast card |
The bottle was a plain transparent one , with their logo on it. I don't think I am ever going to have the courage to use that bottle because it's so pretty.
 |
| Not clear enough ;; |
And here is the Eco-Bag / Mini tote bag. It's pretty and black in colour.
The fabric is HQ and it has the logo MX MB on it again. (I am very scared to use any of these omg)
 |
| The last symbol is a fusion of M , X and B making a heart , isn't that cute? |
Lastly , The message book that came along with the package. It has cute photos of them with their handwritten messages in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment