Pages

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

[Shopping Tag #3] Discounts are definitely our friends~

Hello Everyone,

 After long posts of ranting about various things in life, I decided to post about something cool!
It's summer time and my sheet masks were over, So I was just scrolling past sites from where I could buy sheet masks.
Nykaa recently had an offer on the sheet masks for "The Face Shop" on which we could buy 10 for 500INR which is nearly around $7.
It took quite some time to reach me, but hey! I just got them in the mail yesterday!
I really like how fancy their packaging for their sheet masks look!




Previously, I had purchased sheet masks from Innisfree and I was quite satisfied with their care (you see what I did there?)
Also, The face shop was quite known to me as I had previously purchased a hand cream from there and It is beautiful. (refer to the post here)

Getting back to topic, I decided to try the lemon one and it was quite refreshing!
The tissue was softer and it was also smaller than the one I had used earlier.
But, it had a really humid after-effect due to the heat.

Sometimes, macs can serve as a great black background for photography!

Thank You to the friend who recommended me to try the lemon one!
I'll try the green tea and the Blueberry one next~

I'll wrap up this post by just telling you all to take care this summer as it is getting hotter day by day!
Keep yourself hydrated enough and make sure you protect yourself well from this heat!
Take care :)


1 comment: