Pages

Thursday, 15 June 2017

[Shopping Tag] Another visit to Innisfree

Hello everyone!


Due to the horrible weather changes and constant health issues, the skin on my face has started to get really oily. I don't really use cosmetics due to my sensitive skin, but my cheeks have started reacting by turning red after I wash my face and really itchy too.
I tried a bunch of face wash and regular rose water as toners but none of them seemed to be helping at all!
Besides, I recently saved up quite a lot and even sold two of my K-pop albums so I decided to pay this emergency visit to Innisfree. 

Also, this time Innisfree was currently running the Eco-Handkerchief campaign at the store too. This campaign is to promote the usage of a handkerchief over tissues to save trees. I had previously worked on a college project for the same.
As I walked into the store, I saw this beautiful picture of SF9's Rowoon put up.

Credits to myself HAHA!
He is so good-looking though.
For those of you who don't know.
(SF9 is A k-pop group debuted in October 2016 and Rowoon is one of their members who is the model for this campaign. I will shamelessly promote them here and ask you to go and check out their music and knife-like choreography)


Coming back to the subject of the topic!!
I was particularly looking forward to buying the Jeju volcanic clay mask, but I was recommended to buy a product from the same range that served a similar purpose; cleansing my skin well.

Anyway, here is a picture of what I purchased today.

I hope this picture is clear enough! Here's all the stuff I got.

I was recommended to use the Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam as it cleanses the pores by absorbing the sebum. 
This product has contents of Volcanic scoria which is ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption. 

 I actually tried this product as soon as I went back home and it did wonders. It was quite effective and refreshing than the other face wash I've used in the past and it left my skin dry after I washed it. My skin hasn't been feeling itchy in the past hour at all!
This came for around 650INR which is quiiiite cheaper than I expected.

I'm not sure if this is clear

Second product I chose was the toner from the Green Tea line. Now rises the question WHY?
Why did I choose Green Tea Fresh Toner instead of the Jeju Volcanic pore tightening toner??
I honestly didn't have that on my mind and I picked this product because it is effective for oily skin.
HAHA.
This product was for 1100INR (more expensive than the other stuff I bought)
I do not know why I took a picture of this upside down
I am a huge fan of the Green Tea line products and I really like the smell of this toner. It is very very refreshing both on the skin and the smell. I usually have red patches on my skin after using some astringents / Toners but this one was nice to me (the previous one I used was also nice to me).

Switching to the next product I bought. I was going to get the water fit cushion (foundation), but i don't trust make-up on my skin at all. So I opted for the No Sebum Mineral Powder.
I normally used light fragrance powders because I am allergic to strong fragrance powders. (i sneeze constantly), but I thought i'd give this a try.
Due to excessive sweating, I don't wear powder very often.
This product was for 540INR and It's pretty small in size.


Also, I wanted to share a picture from the Innisfree official website , showing how the powder can be used for different purposes
This is  quite interesting and well explained here in this picture. 

I still haven't used this product, but will try using it like this!!!

Credits to their official site.
Here are more pictures of the product. The cushion is very soft and fluffy, and I just pray that it doesn't wear out too quickly. (I can buy replacements for it though)
I did actually try a bit of it on my hand in the store and it didn't really smell strong. Most powders leaves a smooth texture on your skin and I kind of like it. (strange preferences, i tell ya)



This Vita C face mask was a last minute purchase and I am not going to use it soon, so I am not reviewing it! This was for 150INR




After purchasing these three products, I received two samples of the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and the Green Tea Seed Serum and Lotion.


I also picked two eco handkerchiefs! The packaging for the handkerchiefs is very cute~
And the designs are also very cute!
I wonder how and where I am going to use the handkerchief~




these are really pretty1



Lastly, I will be my shameless fangirl self and ask you all to watch this video of the innisfree Eco-Handkerchief Campaign 2017 with Rowoon in it!  It also features the three designs for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment