WhooHoo ~ it's almost the 18th of December and we just completed our sports day .
It paid off well and... I lost 2 kg because of it. (basically that's how it paid off well.)

Now I am packing for the trip and mom is scolding me that i should have been packing 2 days ago :/
We'll be going to Jaipur and it would be a 5-day trip ~
I'm Not excited as I was in 2010 for the Agra Trip but yeah... I'm excited coz i shall be going with my new class and classmates!
Also, I am excited coz I am gonna be using my new phone!!
Okay, now I gotta hit the bed asap ..Since I have to pack tomorrow

It paid off well and... I lost 2 kg because of it. (basically that's how it paid off well.)

Now I am packing for the trip and mom is scolding me that i should have been packing 2 days ago :/
We'll be going to Jaipur and it would be a 5-day trip ~
I'm Not excited as I was in 2010 for the Agra Trip but yeah... I'm excited coz i shall be going with my new class and classmates!
Also, I am excited coz I am gonna be using my new phone!!
Okay, now I gotta hit the bed asap ..Since I have to pack tomorrow

No comments:
Post a Comment