I had ordered the CD in Jan and was waiting impatiently for it ...
FINALLY IT ARRIVED TODAY MORNING!!!!!
Early Morning I woke up and My mom placed a Package near me
And... I almost Stumbled from my bed after i had opened my package
Mum bought me a packet from CDJapan and when I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes.
IT WAS THE CD THAT I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR.
I freaking sobbed okay.
I bought both Limited versions for A and B
I am going to treasure these
My parents are the best T_T
FINALLY IT ARRIVED TODAY MORNING!!!!!
Early Morning I woke up and My mom placed a Package near me
And... I almost Stumbled from my bed after i had opened my package
Mum bought me a packet from CDJapan and when I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes.
IT WAS THE CD THAT I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR.
I freaking sobbed okay.
I bought both Limited versions for A and B
I am going to treasure these
My parents are the best T_T

No comments:
Post a Comment