Pages

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

My 18th Birthday ~









Yes Haha Today is My birthday :) and I turned 18 ~ *sigh* another year older....and halfway to being an adult....

My responsibilities have increased ~ ;w; somehow i do not feel grown up...but well... here's a small birthday message.

I will become more responsible as an adult and also as a daughter , a sister/brother LOL ... and a grandchild and also a student ( ;w;) and do my best in life ~ love you all


And here's how i spent my 18th :P




Cake-sama and Some gifts received from a close friend :33


This is what my fandom friends have sent me :D

Again Keeping in Mind the rule of not revealing names ... i shall post the pics here :D














STILL TO SAY.... I have my... last exam left.... and its 2days later ;w; ...Imma do my best!!!


Love you all <3















Well....








No comments:

Post a Comment