
I just came back from my last Exam ~ It was good but really long as usual..
WAIT... did i just say my last exam... OH YES!! my last freaking final exam :|
I am free until 31st March now :P
So... I want to narrate a really awesome incident that happened today
It was about 15 minutes to to 2 and I was gonna leave for my School. Mom had gone out for some work and there ... she suddenly returns with a Freaking package in her hand :|
I go near the package and see that it has my name on it along with a YESASIA tag and .... on the tag there's written GIFT ITEM ... CD ...

Now, I wondered what CD it possible could be since i hadn't particularly mentioned any to my dad to buy for me or help me buy it...
I tried forgetting it as much as possible on the way to school :P even after my paper got over and i waited for my friends to come out ...this freaking package kept on disturbing my thoughts ;w;
I wrote the whole exam trying to forget about it ~ Thank God! i didn't write any CD or YESASIA in the exam :P
Now... coming back to the point !
I actually RAN back home to see what CD i had received as a gift item in the package.... And as soon as i reached home, i didn't even bother to change XD
and HURRIEDLY opened the package ...but this time like Normal people :P
AND I FREAKING SAW . . . . . . . . . . . .
U-KISS 3rd ALBUM "COLLAGE" LYING ON MY TABLE !!!!!!
I ... Just couldn't help myself but scream loudly and ....cry... yes ... i cried ;w;
I didn't cry because this is my first K-pop CD or something .... But i cried for the fact that my daddy remembers that i am a BIG fan of U-Kiss and the fact that he bought the CD for me as a birthday gift... that too WITHOUT letting me know even a hint of it ;w;
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

I am speechless... I just cant wait to listen to it *^*
Well ~ here's are pictures of the contents of the CD


The Front cover ~ and the back cover ... Basically its like a sliding cover with a really collage-ed up inner cover ~ if you give a closer look to the inner part of it ~ you can read all the members' names and U-Kiss [currently ...i do not have a picture of it... but i shall soon upload it]Well Here's the CD :) It has the same kind of pattern as on the inner cover [that is behind it]

Along with the CD ~ there comes a small banner like poster ~ with all member's pics on it on both the sides ~ But right now , I have taken pics for only one side as the second side has the teaser picsWell Check out the pics here ~



There also is a Photo Book that comes along with it which is apparently 80-100 pages [i haven't counted .. you know]Here you go ~ Take a look

I Individually couldnt click much pics of he photobook but a few which my friends asked me to and of course.... my bias Kiseop Oppa :P 
.jpg)
and Here's My Kiseop Oppa looking handsome as always *__*
So... those were the pictures ~ now time for the track list ... I haven't listened to all songs as for now .. but I can say that the main track ... STANDING STILL is wonderful :)
Here are the other tracks from the album ~Tracklist:
01. Step by Step (Intro)
02. Standing Still
03. Can’t Breathe
04. Missing You
05. Bad Person
06. More Painful than Pain (Soohyun & Hoon duet)
07. My Reason (Kevin solo)
08. Party All The Time (AJ & Eli duet)
09. Sweety Girl
10. Cause I Love You
11. More Painful than Pain (Inst.)
12. Standing Still (Inst.)
02. Standing Still
03. Can’t Breathe
04. Missing You
05. Bad Person
06. More Painful than Pain (Soohyun & Hoon duet)
07. My Reason (Kevin solo)
08. Party All The Time (AJ & Eli duet)
09. Sweety Girl
10. Cause I Love You
11. More Painful than Pain (Inst.)
12. Standing Still (Inst.)
And here is the Music Video For Standing Still ~
I SHALL SOON POST A REVIEW ON THE ALBUM AND MUSIC VIDEO :D
So... That's all for today ~
So... That's all for today ~
![]() |
| (c) o owner not mine |

No comments:
Post a Comment