
Actually I shouldn't be saying Good Morning now because it was already 1pm in the afternoon and i woke up late today ~
Since my bestie came over to my house yesterday ~ she asked me if i could come to her house today so i agreed.
I had fun at my friend's place today :D we chilled out completely ~ we kept on peeking into our Facebook XD and the best part was ... I messaged her on fb saying random things when she was sitting right next to me!
Whaa ~ and the best part of the day was when i bought New Crayons ~
These are imported from Taiwan and they're real smooth and even soluble in water !
Here ~ Take a look

A closer look :33
THEY ARE SO PRETTY!! AINT THEY!??

JUST TRIED USING THEM :33

After having bought such wonderful crayons i feel like sketching again
Hope to make something wonderful with these in future ! Fighting :D
Well That's all for today
Yay! post more sketches on facebook :D
ReplyDelete