Hello Guys ~
After hearing that there was an Innisfree outlet in Mumbai , I always wanted to make a visit to the store. After lots and lots of crashed plans , I was finally able to get to the store.
For those of you who don't know , Innisfree is a South Korean Cosmetic and Skincare brand and quite famous for their range of nature-oriented (the green-tea serum series was quite a hit tbh)
The store wasn't really big and there weren't many people inside and it just gives out the same vibes that your friendly neighbourhood Body-Shop would give. There were two attendants in the store and like I mentioned , It wasn't really big but a tiny store. The store had a pretty wide range of products and a huge variety of sheet masks (which was my major purpose of going there).
I bought 5 sheet masks and a Jeju Sparkling Mineral cream (moisturiser for my dry skin on the face). I wanted to purchase a set of the toner and face wash as well , but I had insufficient funds. TT
I was quite happy with how much I was able to get in the amount I spent on the stuff bought.
Plus they gave us freebies and a membership card as well. I am not quite acquainted with how stuff like this is written , so all you beauty bloggers reading this please be nice and don't bash.
After hearing that there was an Innisfree outlet in Mumbai , I always wanted to make a visit to the store. After lots and lots of crashed plans , I was finally able to get to the store.
For those of you who don't know , Innisfree is a South Korean Cosmetic and Skincare brand and quite famous for their range of nature-oriented (the green-tea serum series was quite a hit tbh)
The store wasn't really big and there weren't many people inside and it just gives out the same vibes that your friendly neighbourhood Body-Shop would give. There were two attendants in the store and like I mentioned , It wasn't really big but a tiny store. The store had a pretty wide range of products and a huge variety of sheet masks (which was my major purpose of going there).
I bought 5 sheet masks and a Jeju Sparkling Mineral cream (moisturiser for my dry skin on the face). I wanted to purchase a set of the toner and face wash as well , but I had insufficient funds. TT
I was quite happy with how much I was able to get in the amount I spent on the stuff bought.
Plus they gave us freebies and a membership card as well. I am not quite acquainted with how stuff like this is written , so all you beauty bloggers reading this please be nice and don't bash.
After I came back , my phone was dying so here are a few pictures I was able to take.
Not sure how clear it is , but this is a photo of the entire lot that I bought (plus the freebies)

This is the Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream from the Jeju Sparkling Mineral range. I decided to go with only the moisturiser for now not only for the insufficient funds but also because I was comfortable using my current face wash and toner. (If this product works out , I might purchase the toner as well.)
This is a very cute looking 50ml (bottle or whatever you'd call it) that was for 1900INR which you could say is $29?
![]() |
| Love the colour of the bottle , it's pretty |
Ah, I really wanted to buy the toner but I couldn't spend a lot on it either.
Overall , the cream has a very refreshing feel to it. You'd mistake it for some citrus-product or you could also say it has that Ocean-like refreshing smell.
This product contains 69.9% Onsen-Sui (the sparkling water from the springs of Jeju) which gives deep hydration.
I don't usually blog about the things this side , but I'm really into skincare and stuff.
My skin is not the type to handle much of cosmetics or creams of any kind including moisturisers. I have a really dry skin and it tends to get red patches (allergies) or rashes after trying any cream or makeup on.
Normally during the hot weather, I sweat a lot and any sort of cream or lotion that is applied onto my face gets washed off because of the sweat. So I haven't been doing any skin routine lately.
Considering all of the above-mentioned problems , I had a huge problem deciding whether to buy the cream or to not. I applied a bit onto my face when the store assistant let me try some.

The cream felt light and a bit sticky (all moisturisers give that feel on my skin) but it did not feel like what the other moisturisers felt when I sweat. (that feeling when your sweat and the moisturiser have a fight of who wants to stay on the skin..not good at explaining but I hope you understood)
This cream also didn't spread much after I was sweating , It stayed on the face until I got home. Definitely, one of the creams I'd go for!
Then , to the sheet masks that I bought. I bought the Bamboo , Green Tea , Tea Tree , Cucumber and the Shea Butter one.
These sheet masks actually cost a lot lesser in store than what it would be priced online. They could be of great help during the hot weather.
Earlier , I wasn't sure if the sheet mask was reusable but then I guess they aren't. Kind of disappointing for something to cost 100INR to be able to use only once.
If these are good , I shall spend more on these for sure.
Now , The freebies that i got along with the above purchases I made. Firstly ,we received a sample leaflet pack of the Green Tea seed range serum and cream along with a tiny sunblock cream tube. (my friend also received it)

And they gave me a welcome pack for a purchase over 2000INR which contained a small box called " Good night for Good Day - sleeping pack collection" this box has three small tubes for the three different kinds of sleeping packs. Wine Jelly , Aloe Vera and Green Tea sleeping pack. I've barely used overnight face packs because I'm scared that it will be all over my pillow or bed by the time I am awake lol. This is a good reason for me to try it!
![]() |
| L to R - Aloe Vera , Green Tea and Wine Jelly |
Then the third package called "best-loved collection" which probably explains to you that these product samples in the package are the most loved ones. This had the Jeju super volcanic Clay pore mask and the Orchid enriched cream and then another sample for Green tea seed serum (this time in a tiny tube).
The Jeju Volcanic Clay Pore is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. (wow wth) Having it shrink pores , remove sebum and deep cleanse and cool the skin. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about my friend who have used / are using this product so I am looking forward to trying out the sample ~
While the Orchid Enriched cream is an anti-aging cream. (this was the product that appeared the most after the green tea seed range products while working on my assignments)
The Jeju Volcanic Clay Pore is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. (wow wth) Having it shrink pores , remove sebum and deep cleanse and cool the skin. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about my friend who have used / are using this product so I am looking forward to trying out the sample ~
While the Orchid Enriched cream is an anti-aging cream. (this was the product that appeared the most after the green tea seed range products while working on my assignments)
![]() |
| You Can't really see the Green Tea Seed Serum back there but that's the thing |
I might be drifting away from the topic, but I recently chose Innisfree as a brand for studying for an assignment that i did in my previous semester , And you must watch their commercials for the Jeju Volcanic Clay Pore series. . . the animation is pretty cool~!
The last of all freebies (well not freebies in this case) I also received a membership card from the store. This can be used in any outlets within India.
![]() |
| looks pretty cool |
I would love to visit this place again!!
The location of the store is pretty far from home but I really hope to get some stuff before I leave back for the final semester
The sheet masks are quite cheap and reliable , considering I've already tried the green tea one!
It was very refreshing and my skin did not sting like it normally does when I put anything at all on it. The moisturiser doesn't make my skin feel itchy at all. I hope this continues to be the same HAHA
It was very refreshing and my skin did not sting like it normally does when I put anything at all on it. The moisturiser doesn't make my skin feel itchy at all. I hope this continues to be the same HAHA
Overall the visit to the store was great ~
I wanna buy more stuff T.T
If you guys have any recommendations, please leave a comment below
I guess that was all for the day ~
![]() |
| -casually drops another picture and leaves- |










No comments:
Post a Comment