Pages

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

[SHOPPING TAG] Innisfree Hair Oil Serum + BBlunt Hair Cream Review

Hey Everyone!

Another day of my semester break and I decided to make another visit to the Innisfree outlet with my sister. I had the thoughts of purchasing the Essence and Mist for the Jeju Sparkling Mineral line , but I really did not need them at this point. (also I was really broke)

I majorly spend money only on products either for my hair or my skin, so I purchased the Innisfree Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum.

I have mostly used the L'oreal serum before this and my hair has been in good shape thanks to that product, but Innisfree has quite a line of promising products so I decided to get this.



The packaging is really pretty as it's all shades of red and the bottle is also quite sturdy plastic bottle with a cap for the nozzle.
The serum's quite thick and smells quite similar smelling to hibiscus. (this is actually my first time experiencing the fragrance of camellia)
I am not sure if I've mentioned earlier that one of my pet peeves is touching something oily, greasy or extremely silky. (which I find quite strange. . but I'm trying to get over it)

Most serums I've used were super sticky and still remained on my palm after having applied onto my hair.
However, this one was not that sticky and it kept my hair soft for a really long time.

I usually apply serum when my hair is damp.
For best use, apply it after towel-drying your hair because applying it when wet will just be useless and applying it on dry hair makes it sticky~
So, I give this product a 4.5/5 !


Next up is B-Blunt's Anti Frizz Climate Control Hair Cream.
Special shoutout to the store attendant of the place where I bought it from, because she recommended me this product.
I've tried a bunch of hair creams before and experimented with my short hair.
(Let's thank the Lord for not having me gone completely bald even after the torture)



This product looks very cool; it's a long black bottle. The cream smells quite nice, but I was still skeptical about having used it.
To be honest, I had never heard of these products before expect for the salon name that my friends kept telling me about.

I tried this product several times on damp hair, but it only made my hair sticky and EXTREMELY DRY after a while. (Does not suit the Indian weather this way)
But then, after having used the hair straightener to style short hair. . the texture of my hair was quite smooth and the hair was set nicely for the entire day!
This product makes the hair quite sticky, but I guess the results make it up~
I'd give this a 3.5/5! (maybe my opinions about it will change later)

Would Only recommend the products to people with short hair ~ (I'm just Kidding)
It works magically on long hair too!

That's it and I wrap up with this cute video I came across yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment