Pages

Thursday, 12 July 2012

My First Letter Overseas ~

      O   N   B   A   N   W    A          

Hello everyone ~ Guess What this is?
Yep! I've written a letter to my friend living Overseas in Australia ~!!! 

its almost One and a Half year since we've been friends on Facebook ... and she's a really nice person  
We chat a Lot when we both are online [Mainly bout NEWS /JUMP or anything JE XDD]
Her bias is Hikaru and Koyama and Mine is Yuya and Shige  (o⌒.⌒o)

I made this envelope using a cutout from http://www.kfstudio.net/letterev/ev0600/  you get all beautiful envelopes there 

(。♥‿♥。)

Today while i went to school Mom posted it through air mail and said that it would reach there by one week.
KYAAAA i'm excited ~

As i have said... I wont reveal any names here in my blog so dont expect me to write anybody's name except mine and JE idols' :P



No comments:

Post a Comment