Hello
My exams are approaching near and I feel stressed out and weak.
I have been crying my eyes out since the past few days.
I don't know what to do .... I have been having fights constantly at home with my parents.
My parents always blame me being on the internet as the root cause of everything
They confiscated my phone and cut down the internet
(。í _ ì。)
I need someone to talk to....
My exams are approaching near and I feel stressed out and weak.
I have been crying my eyes out since the past few days.
I don't know what to do .... I have been having fights constantly at home with my parents.
My parents always blame me being on the internet as the root cause of everything
They confiscated my phone and cut down the internet
(。í _ ì。)
I need someone to talk to....
No comments:
Post a Comment