Hellloooooo
Today I had my first semester's Economics exam. It was 3 hours and 100 marks.
DAMN!!! it was insanely lengthy that my hands are almost going to sleep!!!! (T^T)
(i know I'm typing but still )
After the exam, my palms were all like pink-ish?? my fingers are still aching !! (T^T)
Nevertheless, look what I just bought !!!!
A new purse!!!! its soo cute!! Mum said that the girl on the wallet looks like me
here take a look

Today I had my first semester's Economics exam. It was 3 hours and 100 marks.
DAMN!!! it was insanely lengthy that my hands are almost going to sleep!!!! (T^T)
(i know I'm typing but still )
After the exam, my palms were all like pink-ish?? my fingers are still aching !! (T^T)
Nevertheless, look what I just bought !!!!
A new purse!!!! its soo cute!! Mum said that the girl on the wallet looks like me
here take a look
No comments:
Post a Comment