Pages

Friday, 24 August 2012

Obligatory Trip Post

YOOO I'm back !!!

I'm basically too tired to post anything but yeah , this trip was cool enough.
I didn't really spend much of my time with my class as I did last time but then I enjoyed a lot exploring places n clicking pictures and stuff.

Well Hyderabad is a clean city. Though there isn't much to explore like in Bangalore and Mumbai we find something new on every corner of the street.
I really hate it while travelling cause I often feel sick. But then , the train journey was not as tiring as the one last year as we were in an AC train
but it sure was cold


Hi , That's me.

So we stayed in This pretty little hotel. 

It was quite a good place ya know ...Well, It was kinda sad whenIi got to know that I'd have to stay with new a few girls from another class but i had fun with them ~ they were really nice people :)
First day was not much. We visited the SalarJung Museum and .. i got lost in the Museum and the only person who was there with me inside the museum was my teacher
We both were lost so we walked around together and found our way out ~

Then We went to The Fort where we didn't climb up to the "fort" basically :P ... since it was getting Dark.. we just watched the light and sound show... and came back to the hotel... umm.. you can say day 1 was tiring. Golconda Fort is within a ruined city of south-central India and capital of ancient Kingdom of Golkonda


DAY 2 - 
Well, Day 2 was not much hectic but it was freezing cold (ATLEAST ACCORDING TO THE MUMBAI WEATHER)
Kidding! It's because we went to the Snow Park and got badly attacked by snowballs by my friends , classmates and also people whom I don't know . . . I did take revenge okay!
W\e were basically half soaked in ice melted to water and hella tired .. so we went back to our room took some rest and we went to see the Shahi Qutub Tombs
This is the famous tombs of the seven Qutub Shahi rulers in the Ibrahim Bagh (garden prcent) are located close to the famous Golconda Fort.

 

And after that we went to the cars museum where there were all weird sorts of cars but they looked amazing . . Literally a car in the shape of anything.
Like how does one get so creative bout stuff man?!
The guy made almost anything out of scrap they say


here's a pic of the stiletto car and the bag car ... I wonder how they drove it though.

DAY 3:
We woke up early had breakfast and we left for Ramoji film city ~ which i shall be spamming in another post with all the videos from there. It's basically a giant ass film studio with sets all over it and also a few interactive rides and all.

here's a picture of me at the place with a cute lion





No comments:

Post a Comment