Pages

Friday, 17 August 2012

To the Trip ~ To the Trip!




HELLOOOO!

It's the 18th already!!!

WHICH MEANS.....I'm gonna be going for the school trip tonight!

It's  nothing much but I shall be going to Hyderabad through a trip organised by my school for 5 days ~

YEAHHH! i am done with the packing already and now I should now go catch up on some sleep ~

Currently watching Kisumai's new PV's and fangirling to the max over them!

I'm still waiting for my CDs to arrive , my dad seems to have ordered it for me but I am not sure If I actually have.
I hope he has , cause it will be a shame waiting for nothing :(

Any way, I am super excited for the trip!
I shall keep updating the blog with stuff from the trip

For now , Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment