Pages

Saturday, 11 August 2012

My New Mic finally Arrives

I got something for which i was waiting since a long time ~ No not what u're thinking about ... I .... GOT MY NEW MIC ~ Delivered right at 10am in the morning XD

Its a Sony F-V120 Microphone that i have ordered ~ its good enough and quite reasonable ... Its Unidirectional though but its really good i say ...At first it gave me a bit of troubles like echo sounds n stuff but later ~ it turned out well and good and I believe that its gonna serve me right until the end 

So My Hertz-san [i named my mic Hertz-san XD] Be my buddy till the end and ... From Now ... I resume my journey as a Dubber :D

Here ~ Take a look at my Hertz-san





This is the mics Mostly idols use *A* ......... Awesome ne??



Yes... I know Im Biased XDD mainly YUYAN uses this kind of mic

2 comments: