Pages

Monday, 13 August 2012

Exam Results out

 HEYAHHHHHH
I am back from school and I am kinda happy for me having got a better result than before in all the subjects ~ I passed in all four subjects ^__^

Well there was one subject in which i never passed before ... that is Economics .. but after having taken help of my tutor , my mom and school teacher I succeeded :33 other subjects too i passed
OMG ... My essay ... had 1117 words in all and idk how the teach got it all and gave me 22/30.
i'd written about a lil orphan kid who never had a family....XD with Korean Names n Japanese Names
AND OMG! i got 15/20 in my report which i'd never expected ...

Still waiting for my psychology paper to show up 
Okays ... i think i should stop ranting bout my exams here so .... it ends here for now
Whahaha XD



Okayy... Currently Lost in the world of my beloved Yuyan     

         

No comments:

Post a Comment